Thursday, August 2, 2012

About us

Kerala is referred to as “God’s Own Country” and Kozhikode is one of the districts of Kerala.  Jeevamrutham Ayurvedic Treatment Centre has been a very successful institution for the past 20 years.  The main heads of this institution are Mr. Rajesh, 37 yrs (Chief Therapist and 20 yrs of experience) and Mrs. Indira, 64 yrs (Chief Female Therapist and 40 yrs of experience). As they are born and brought up in a famous Ayurvedic family they have inherited all the Panchakarma Uzhichil’s and the related treatment from their ancestors.  They have also gained Diploma in Panchakarma from approved ayurvedic Institute. They have also expertise themselves in Kalari Marma Treatment and different types of doctors are arranged and they are Dr. Smitha Nambiar (B.A.M.S.), Dr, Bhanumathi Anand (B.A.M.S) and Dr. Chandrangathan (D.A.M).  It is because of their dedicated services and their whole hearted support that this institution is going on successfully.

3 comments:

  1. I have gone through the treatment suggested by the experienced from this treatment center for my back pain, which I got as I was continuously sitting in the office and the bad food habits. After 3 weeks treatment, cured the pain and I felt rejuvenated. I am very thankful to all in this center and looking to suggest everybody who is seeking for back pain treatment. Please visit "Treatment" link in this site for more information about the treatments available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treatment uzichal is very effective for stiff shoulders. I happened to fall and I am unable to lift the right hand. But after doing uzichal in that part now I am able to lift the right hand freely and it is an amazing experience. I am having diabetes for the last 23 years. Still I got relief. If you are thinking of Uzichal Remember JEEVAMRUTHAM. IT IS AMRUTHAM AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.
    K.CHANDRASEKHARAN, SIVAPRASAD SILK PALACE, EMBI SHOPPING COMPLEX, TALI CALICUT 673002. PHONE 0495-2701594 & 9497081070

    ReplyDelete